Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Joey age 6

Joey's drawing was very clear, it looked EXACTLY like a penguin.  It is hard to call this one a "creature" when it so clearly is a penguin! The artwork came to me clearly labeled and I couldn't resist but to make it out of fleece.  I really enjoy working with fleece.  I made the white middle part from a pattered fur.  It was really hard to keep it away from my 3 year old!  She kept asking if she could hug 'the Joey monster'.  That is what she calls each one.  She asks the child's name who made the picture and from then on, each creature is called 'the so-in-so monster'.

Joey's mom tells me that his siblings are so jealous that she had to order the twin for the baby and sent another drawing by his little sister.
I love that she also sent me this picture of Joey sleeping with his creature.

If you would like a Kid's Creature created from your child's drawing, you'll find information here.
I've got a facebook page too, if you'd share with your friends, that would be fantastic!  Thanks - 

No comments:

Post a Comment