Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My newest creature is going to be in an Art Exhibit!

I have never submitted anything for a real art exhibit before so I'm pretty nervous.  I kinda cheated though because I chose one that is an open call and all artists are accepted (he he he he) so even if my work wasn't good enough, I don't have to feel the burn of being turned down.  I'm sure that there are lots of folks who really wouldn't consider making a stuffed animal to be "art" but I know the work that goes into what I do, so I feel that it most certainly IS art.  I wouldn't consider everything I create to be art though, just some.  
I usually like to post the finished product here on the blog but think it would only be fair to wait until after the exhibit ends.  So, if you just can't wait to see this newest creature, you are gonna have to go check him out at Bear & Bird in Fort Lauderdale from October 2nd to November 13th.


If you would like a Kid's Creature created from your child's drawing, you'll find information here. I've got a facebook page too, if you'd share with your friends, that would be fantastic!  Thanks - 

No comments:

Post a Comment