Sunday, June 13, 2010

Matthew's Angel that he drew 12 years ago

Matthew's mom saved the artwork that her now 15 year old created when he was only 3.  I'm so glad that she dug this up and sent it to me to turn it into a softie.  She said it is an angel, which I'm so happy for that clue because otherwise I may not have known the significance of all that pink 'outside' of the lines.  WINGS!
I made the angel and wings separate.  They connect together with magnets on the inside.  I created the drawing lines and the arms, legs and facial features with a crocheted chain of thin black yarn.

If you would like a Kid's Creature created from your child's drawing, you'll find information here. I've got a facebook page too, if you'd share with your friends, that would be fantastic!  Thanks - 

No comments:

Post a Comment